Books I Like

Monday, October 12, 2009

XDepend : Java Code Base Analysis

Today morning, when I checked my email I was offered a Pro License for XDepend. Thanks to them for letting me explore it. I would post my findings once my hands get a little bit dirty.

The installer which I got was for a PC (I work on mac in my office), probably they have released a linux version as well. Would be nice, if they plan a release for the mac too.

By now what I know about is, it is from the same people who have offered NDepend, a well known code base analyzer in .Net environment.

Here is a short and nice intro to it by Mat Huston :- http://www.coderanch.com/t/462565/Blatant-Advertising/New-Tool-Java-code-base#2065255

Give it a try, as the trial version is available on the XDepend.com.
Once I get chance to explore more, I would update this thread.

No comments:

Get at Amazon